Astro Quiz was a game on the UK Cartoon Network website. In it, you faced off against different cartoon characters in a quiz on cartoon trivia. There were ten possible playable characters from six different shows (Ed, Edd n Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, The Powerpuff Girls).
In the game, you face off against an opponent in a trivia contest. In each round, both you and the computer will have five lives. Every time you answer a question right, the computer's number of lives will drop down one. Each time the computer answers a question right, your number of lives will drop down one. A turn continues until a wrong answer is given, at which point the other player's turn begins. Each question will relate to one of the featured shows, and there will be three possible answers. As soon as either you or your opponent lose all your lives, the loser's booth will be shot into space.
The game has five rounds, with each round presenting a new opponent. The first round is against Johnny Bravo, the second against Edd, the third against Buttercup, the fourth against Grim, and the fifth and final round is played against Dexter. There is an exception to this, though; if you play as Edd, the opponents you face will be Johnny Bravo, then Buttercup, then Grim, then Dexter, and finally Blossom. Likewise, if you play as any other character who shows up as an opponent, every opponent who comes after them moves up around and Blossom appears in the final round.
- Courage (Courage the Cowardly Dog)
- Grim (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy)
- Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory)
- Johnny Bravo (Johnny Bravo)
- Blossom (The Powerpuff Girls)
- Bubbles (The Powerpuff Girls)
- Buttercup (The Powerpuff Girls)
- Goof: If playing as an Ed who is not Double D, your character may be replaced by Edd when it's your opponent's turn. As soon as they answer wrong, though, you will get your character back.