If you are looking for the factory in which Kevin's Dad works, see Jawbreakers.
Candy Factory is an online game based on Ed, Edd n Eddy.
The goal of this game is to simply shoot all the candies according to their designated color tubes. The tubes have three colors: yellow, red and green. In this game, a player plays as Edd, shooting the candies. Each candy is shot after a short period of time. Eddy is the obstacle in this game, who eats candies from the tubes. To prevent Eddy eating the candies, a player must shoot him with screws to make him go away.
During the gameplay, the candy shooting nozzle increases in speed. There are a range of scores which correspond to points; beginner shot is for 0-9 points, skilled shooter (intermediate) is for 10-19 points, and expert shot is for 20 points or more.
- Ed (as Edd's assistant)
- Edd (as playable character)
- Eddy (as a candy eater, can be avoided by shooting screws at him)
- The intro theme and character voices are not in English, but the instructions are in English.
- There is a cat that appears on the trash bin behind one of the candy tubes. A player can shoot it with screws to gain more points.
- Interestingly, because hitting the cat with candies doesn't take a life, the shooter can just be pointed at the cat, waiting for a screw to come up and give the player points without any risk of losing a life.