Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If you are looking for the factory in which Kevin's Dad works, see Jawbreakers.
Candy Factory is an online game based on Ed, Edd n Eddy.
The goal of this game is to simply shoot all the candies according to their designated color tubes. The tubes have three colors: yellow, red and green. In this game, a player plays as Edd, shooting the candies. Each candy is shot after a short period of time. Eddy is the obstacle in this game, who eats candies from the tubes. To prevent Eddy eating the candies, a player must shoot him with screws to make him go away.
During the gameplay, the candy shooting nozzle increases in speed. There are a range of scores which correspond to points; beginner shot is for 0-9 points, skilled shooter (intermediate) is for 10-19 points, and expert shot is for 20 points or more.
- Ed (as Edd's assistant)
- Edd (as playable character)
- Eddy (as a candy eater, can be avoided by shooting screws at him)
- The intro theme and character voices are not in English, but the instructions are in English.
- There is a cat that appears on the trash bin behind one of the candy tubes. A player can shoot it with screws to gain more points.
- Interestingly, because hitting the cat with candies doesn't take a life, the shooter can just be pointed at the cat, waiting for a screw to come up and give the player points without any risk of losing a life.