Administrators (also known as sysops or admins) are editors who are trusted with access to certain restricted technical features on a wikia. These include the following:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files
- Locking (protecting) a page so it can not be edited or renamed by users without admin rights
- Blocking problematic users from editing
- Ability to "rollback" undesirable edits
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins
Some Administrators may also have bureaucrat status. The only additional powers a bureaucrat has are to grant rollback, chat moderator, administrator and bureaucrat status to other users, and to take away rollback, chat moderator or administrator privileges. This can be done with the User Rights special page.
Who are this wiki's administrators?
The "founder" of a wiki, the person who first requested it, is given administrator access automatically. Founders are also given bureaucrat access so they can make any other user on their wiki an administrator or bureaucrat. For a complete list of users with administrator access, see Special:Listusers/sysop. They are also listed as follows:
- User:Agent M
- User:Dr. Angryslacks
(active Administrators in bold)
How to use administrator powers
See the administrators how-to guide for a guide on using admin functions.
How to become an admin
- Bureaucrats can grant other users admin access.
- Sysops can grant other users forum and chat moderator access but can't promote any other users to become admin.