Eddy's Brother's Armenian Secret Hot Sauce is one of the many secret recipes that was passed down to Eddy from his brother. It was used in "Honor Thy Ed" as the hot sauce for the paper tacos in their scam, Taco Ed's Mexican Cuisine. It was said to be extremely hot, or as Eddy puts it, "a real gut burner."
Effects on the Eds
- Edd - Made him blow hot steam from his ears and hat.
- Ed - Turned his head into a burned out match.
- Eddy - Burned his three hairs like the fuse on a stick of dynamite, then he "blew up" and took the taco stand with it.
Ed didn't feel the effects of the hot sauce immediately after he consumed some. Edd drank much more than the other two, but his side effects were not as bad. Eddy however, only had a few drops and his head burst into a fiery inferno. All three of the Eds then had to drink a lot of water directly from a garden sprinkler in order to get rid of the hot taste from their mouths. Ironically enough, it was the only taco ingredient that could actually be considered food, unlike the other ingredients which were not food items at all. The hot sauce was later mentioned again by Edd in Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show.
- The hot sauce made Edd and Eddy's eyes turn yellow and their skins turn red. Ed, however, didn't get that effect and felt a different sensation.
- A crayon taco jawbreaker appeared in Ed, Edd n Eddy - The Mis-Edventures along with a description saying "Taste better with hot sauce!"