Eddy's Brother's Report Card Changing Kit is an item belonging to Eddy's Brother (but is currently in Eddy's possession) used to change grades on report cards, usually changing bad grades to good grades. Its only appeared in "Mission Ed-Possible" when Ed and Eddy are using it to change Eddy's report card grades, which is full of F grades. It was only used by Ed in that episode. It is unknown if Eddy's Brother or Eddy have used it before.
The kit is contained in an old, dirty, black guitar case and was hidden behind a photo of Eddy hung in his locker.
In "Mission Ed-Possible," Ed used it to change Eddy's Remedial Math grades by brushing white-out on the grade, placing a grade letter stencil over it then spraying it with blue ink.
- Black ink bottle
- Pink zooming goggle
- Cassette labelled "Mom's"
- Cassette labelled "Dad's"
- A dirty grade molding board
- "How To Stencil Step By Step" book
- Old-style ballpoint with blue ink
- Magnifying glass
- Pencil sharperner
- Liquid white bottle
- 3 types of brushes (medium-sized brush, paint brush, and watercolor brush)
- 2 nails
- 5 colorful pencils
- Nail clipper
- Duct tape
- Before Ed holds the liquid white bottle, it looks smaller on the kit, but when Ed holding it, it looks much bigger than usual.
- When Ed and Eddy are fooled by Edd's cardboard principal model, the kit is missing.
- Interestingly, the stencil includes Fs in its possible grades, so in theory, you could change a passing report card to a failing report card.