The Elevation Boots, also referred to as the Walking Braces, were an invention that Edd made for Eddy in "A Pinch to Grow an Ed." When Eddy was fed up with the kids making fun of his height, Edd made them for him to help make him taller. They were remote controlled and the height can be adjusted at the push of a button. Eddy showed them off to The Kids. The Kanker Sisters found out about them and snatched the control, destroying the boots in the process. The Elevation Boots made two other minor appearances in the show, being featured in "3 Squares and an Ed" in the cabinet for Edd's failed inventions, as well as being seen on Edd's garage sale table in "In Like Ed," so it can be assumed that he repaired them.
Eddy was busy using the boots but somehow, The Kanker Sisters showed up. Lee snatched the remote from Eddy and started using the remote to tamper with the boots, Ed and Edd attempted to save Eddy but Lee made the boots go higher until it reached all the way to the moon. Lee then kicked the boots, and the Eds plummeted to Earth, thus destroying the boots.
- Two accordions (Platforms)
- Various patches of different colors and sizes. (Straps)
- Two boots (Foot wear)
- The Elevation Boots seem to stretch an infinite length, having stretched to outside the atmosphere.
- One of them was on Edd's table in "In Like Ed."
- They were featured in a cameo in "3 Squares and an Ed" in the The Cabinet of Failed Inventions.