En-O-Gee Drinks (alternatively Ed-O-Gee Drinks), which were supposed to be the Eds' version of Energy Drinks, was a scam pulled in "Over Your Ed." En-O-Gee Drinks was one of the biggest failures and among the most simple examples of the Eds' scams that failed. The drink's flavor, as well as the production, ingredients, and sanitary conditions, are still unknown, but the color of the drink is green, so it could be green tea or a real energy drink flavor, perhaps lime. Due to his impatience, Eddy added a ridiculously huge amount of sugar (a whole bag) into the pitcher. When Edd drank some, he became hyper and would stay hyper for most of the episode. Ed, being his clumsy self, broke the stand, and spilled the contents of the drink all over the ground, ruining the little supply they had, and therefore ruining the scam. Kevin and Nazz were the only customers, but they weren't interested.
- This is one of the very few scams without the word "Ed" in its title.
- In "A Glass of Warm Ed," Edd recycled the scam and turned it into Eds' Mart, crossing out "En-O-Gee Drinks" and putting the Eds' Mart sign over this scam's sign.
- A sign about En-O-Gee Drinks can be found in Edtropolis, from "Urban Ed." However, En-O-Gee Drinks is closed and out of business, possibly alluding to the original scam's failure.
- Apparently, the side effect of drinking even a small amount of En-O-Gee drinks is a splitting headache, as Edd was seen with a large block of ice against his head and asked Eddy to not talk so loud after he had finally calmed down. However, this could be because Edd was the only one to drink any, and the cause of his headache was the large amount of sugar Eddy added to it.
- "En-O-Gee" is a play on the word Energy, hence energy drink.