Find it if You Can! was a game on the now defunct The3Eds fansite. The game is a "spot the difference" game, where there is an original version of an Ed, Edd n Eddy background and a fake with one detail from the original removed. The game consists of six rounds in three levels, two rounds to a level, with each level getting harder by focusing on smaller and smaller details.
The game is played by finding the difference and clicking on it. There is no penalty for missing the difference; all you have to do is find the difference to move on in the game.
As previously stated, there are six rounds spread out over three levels.
- Level 1, Round 1: Outside of Ed's house
- Level 1, Round 2: The front door of Eddy's house
- Level 2, Round 1: Ed's kitchen
- Level 2, Round 2: Eddy's bedroom
- Level 3, Round 1: Edd's bedroom
- Level 3, Round 2: Ed's bedroom
At the end of the game, a screen is shown congratulating you on your success, with the author promising to "make new levels in the future."