Fish Bowl 2 or Fish Bowl II is a television program that is apparently popular and considered a phenomenon in the Ed, Edd n Eddy world. The show simply revolves around stick-puppet fish who do nothing more than swim around. The background features a picture of a large shark. In terms of audio, one can only hear bubbles being blown along with disgusting noises. Despite the fact that the program airs in a cartoon universe, it was filmed in the live action world by Danny Antonucci's sons. It is one of the few programs ever shown to air on televisions around the Cul-de-Sac.
- "Nagged to Ed" (first appearance)
- "It's Way Ed" (when Ed turns on the TV in Eddy's mouth)
- "Honor Thy Ed" (on the TV that the Ed doll was watching)
- "See No Ed" (when Sarah, Nazz, and Jimmy were looking for the Eds in Ed's room; shown in black-and-white)
- "One Size Fits Ed" (at the end of the episode in Edd's room)
- "A Twist of Ed" (on a TV in the Kankers' living room)
- "Boom Boom Out Goes the Ed" (when Ed tries to find a different show instead of FB2)
- In the "Nightmare on Ed Street" level of Ed, Edd n Eddy - The Mis-Edventures, there is a TV that appears in one room of the level. If it is hit with either Eddy's pocket watch or Edd's ruler, the TV will turn on and display a still image from Fish Bowl 2. If hit by Ed after turning on, the TV screen will crack and stop functioning.
- In "Nagged to Ed," one of the shelves on the TV stand has a tape called Fish Tank 1. This is possibly a prequel or a different series with a similar name.