Joel Dickie is one of the crew members of Ed, Edd n Eddy, who mostly worked as one of the storyboard artists. Joel is one of the three main storyboard artists, alongside Scott Underwood and "Big" Jim Miller. He storyboarded many episodes of the show.
|1999-2009||Ed, Edd n Eddy||Storyboard Artist|
|2009||Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show||Storyboard Artist|
|2009||Kid vs. Kat||Animation Revisionist|
|2010-2012||My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic||Animator / Layout Supervisor / Senior Storyboard Artist|
|2012-2013||Littlest Pet Shop||Director / Main Title Storyboard|
- Joel's last name is one of the items Eddy's parents gave to him for Christmas ("A dickie? They still make these?").
- The name "Dickie Packford" from the book Conrad the Lonely Stump is an amalgamation of his name and Timothy Packford's. Both of these men worked on the show.
- Joel was a penciller for the 20th issue of Cartoon Network Block Party.
- Joel Dickie, along with Lih Liau, also worked on the show Kid vs. Kat in the year 2009.
- In "Truth or Ed," a paper on Bobby Blabby's desk can be seen with a story about "Scraps of meatstick [seen in a] close up of Joel's tooth."