Jonny's Dream World was only seen in "Rock-a-Bye Ed." The actual plot for this episode takes place inside his dream world.
- Ed is afraid of Jonny every time he sees and comes close to him.
- Jonny has nightmares about Ed crying and hugging him (Jonny) while saying "I love you, Mom!" to him.
- Everyone else in The Cul-de-Sac (including Edd and Eddy) appear to stay the same, except for Rolf who didn't appear.
- Jonny gets these kind of dreams after eating free range soybeans before bed (At the end of the episode, he states to Plank there will be no more free range soybeans before bed because of this incident).
- Jonny's Dream World is perhaps the most realistic of all of the dream worlds, as it's almost indistinguishable from reality until the dream ends (after Jonny is hugged by Ed, he starts screaming and then the scene changes to Jonny waking up from a nightmare).