|Built by:||Bicycle Manufacturer|
|Top speed:||15 mph|
|First appearance:||"The Ed-Touchables"|
|Other appearance(s):||Almost every time Kevin appears|
Kevin's Bike is seen in most episodes where Kevin appears. It appears to be a vintage Schwinn Stingray. Throughout the course of the series, Kevin's bike has been damaged, wrecked and completely destroyed, usually due to the Eds' constant schemes and was rebuilt to perfect condition each time due to Kevin being a good mechanic. He appears to love his bike more than anything else, even Nazz. Nazz doesn't take this too well and after Kevin ignores her too much, she throws it into a tree in a swamp in Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show claiming that is what she thinks about the bike. Kevin is able to get it out of the tree, but later the Kankers capture Kevin and when they did so the bike is destroyed one final time after it slammed into some blockage around a curve, leaving it completely destroyed.
- In the back of Ed's comic book on Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show, it shows an ad for a bike that is similar to Kevin's.
- It's one of only two bikes that appeared in the show (not counting the bikes the Eds made to sell to Kevin). The other is the Eds' Bike.
- It was destroyed but later rebuilt offscreen in Ed, Edd n Eddy's Boo Haw Haw.
- Apparently, as seen in the episode "See No Ed," the bike can fit into Kevin's pocket and he can reach for it anytime he needs it thanks to a convenient hammerspace.
- The first episode Kevin is seen without his bike is "A Pinch to Grow an Ed."