The Lackadaisycathro Disease is a fictional, obscure illness that is characterized by certain symptoms such as mumbling, weakness and other more mental-related indications. It was mentioned several times in "A Case of Ed", where Edd is convinced he is victim of the illness due to his usual habits being similar to the symptoms. Edd began to worry about having Lackadaisycathro Disease after reading about its symptoms in a book called The Encyclopedia of Obscure Diseases. After analysis from "Dr." Ed, Edd falls into a desperate state of hopelessness after Ed tells him that he only has until lunch time before he expires.
- Rationalising of mundane circumstances
- Habitual cleanliness
- Abnormal fixation to headwear
- Mumbling one's words
- Weakness in lower extremities
There were also a few other symptoms that Eddy made up, in order to mess with Edd:
- Spontaneous difference in shoe size
- People trying to kick you
- Lackadaisycathro Disease is present in Wikipedia's List of Fictional Diseases.
- The word 'Lackadaisycathro', could be a reference to diseases that have extremely long and difficult to pronounce names.