Rolf's tractor is one of the only vehicles seen in Ed, Edd n Eddy that isn't handmade. It bears a resemblance to a normal tractor – big and red, albeit of cartoonishly large proportions. It's normally seen when Rolf is plowing his field with it, but it is occasionally used for recreation as seen in "Every Which Way But Ed" by Jonny 2x4.
- It's first seen in "Read All About Ed" when Rolf made enough noise to wake Eddy up while Rolf was in his backyard, creating vibrations strong enough to simulate a small earthquake.
- In "Home Cooked Eds," he was seen driving the tractor to use the "restroom" in Edd's House, and also to be cleaned. Here, it was so dirty it had yellow muck all over it. In this same episode, Eddy crashed the tractor into his garage, though Ed commented that it was still intact afterwards.
- In "Rambling Ed," while Edd was testing the balance and strength of eggs in Rolf's field, Ed took the experiment too far by placing Rolf's tractor, with Rolf still on it and running, on an egg. The egg, due to cartoon physics, was able to balance the full weight of the tractor for a brief time before it fell.
- In "Ed or Tails," the tractor was used for the kids to sit on while Rolf set a racing competition for the Eds so one of them could claim the last jawbreaker.
- In "Take This Ed and Shove It," it's shown that some point in the future the tractor eventually breaks down and Rolf put it up for sale (although he claimed that it wasn't for sale when he yelled that at Eddy's face despite its condition and the For Sale sign next to it). It is also colored yellow instead of red, but the reason why is possibly because Rolf may have repainted it or the red paint may have faded over the years before it broke down.
- In "Every Which Way But Ed," Plank was used as an engine piston by Jonny during his flashback.
- Rolf claims that this tractor could squash the monster trucks he and the other kids were seeing on TV in "A Town Called Ed."
- It also made appearance in Ed, Edd n Eddy - The Mis-Edventures in the first and third scams.
- The tractor has made some appearances in Ed, Edd n Eddy - Scam of the Century, with Rolf attempting to run over Ed and Eddy with it.
- In its last appearance, it made a minor cameo in Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show, abandoned in Rolf's field during the opening credits.