The store also has a yearly Customer Appreciation Day in which the store's jawbreakers are free of charge for the entire day. The Eds were trying to get to the store before closing time in "Don't Rain on My Ed" but failed in their attempt. It was also mentioned in the same episode that the store closes at 6:00 p.m. everyday.
The store rarely makes an appearance as the entire premise of the show revolves around how The Eds can get money in order to pay a visit to the store.
- Candy Canes
- Candy Cubes
- Fudge - Costs $1
- Gum Drops
- Jawbreakers - Costs 25¢ (5¢ in The Ed-Touchables), free on Customer Appreciation Day.
- Jujubes (Possibly)
- The Candy Store doesn't accept Korean currency, which Eddy tried to use in the episode "No Speak Da Ed" and it is possible that they don't accept any foreign money at all.
- It's strange that the price of a jawbreaker went from 5 to 25 cents. That means the price was inflated by 500%.
- In "Wish You Were Ed," Rolf referred to The Candy Store as "The Fermented Cane Outlet." This is probably Rolf's Old World definition for it, as sugar comes from sugar cane, and an outlet is generally a place that sells things.
- The Candy Store was established in 1973, as seen on an advertisement in "No Speak Da Ed."
|Houses||Ed and Sarah's House • Edd's House • Eddy's House • Jimmy's House • Jonny's House • Kankers' Trailer • Kevin's House • Nazz's House • The Old Abandoned House • Rolf's House|
|Residential areas||Construction Site • The Cul-de-Sac • Park n' Flush|
|Community||The Candy Store • The Factory • The Junkyard • Peach Creek Community Pool • Peach Creek Jr. High • The Playground • The Swimming Hole • The Woods • Lih's Supply Co. • The Kitchen Shop • Danny's Meat Shop • Café Fondue • Laundromat • Java Hut • The Econo Company|
|Other||The Creek • The Lane • Mountain Range • The Sewers • The Peach Orchard • The World • The Pit|