The Eds are taking target practice at the dump. Your job is to shoot at the recommended objects while avoiding bombs. In addition, jawbreakers will sometimes appear; if you see one, shoot it. The mouse is used to aim and fire. Each level has a minimum amount of objects that need to be destroyed to pass and a limited amount of time in which they must be destroyed. The game is more like a series of minigames rather than one consistent game.
- Shoot the Bottles: Ed and Eddy are throwing bottles between them. Shoot the bottles to break them.
- Junkpile: There's a huge pile of junk that characters will pop out of while holding televisions, oil barrels, barrels of toxic waste, and R2-D2. Shoot the televisions, oil barrels, barrels of toxic waste, and R2-D2.
- Can Juggling: Edd and Eddy have a board with five cans on it. Shoot the cans and keep them up in the air with your well-placed shots.
- Junkyard Roll: Trash cans are rolling through the junkyard. Shoot them, but be sure to avoid any that have an Ed on them.
- Garbage Ball Shoot: Giant balls of garbage are bounding through the junkyard. Shoot them down until they disappear.
- Although the game is called "The Ed-Touchables," it has nothing to do with the episode "The Ed-Touchables." Rather, it seems to be based on "Dawn of the Eds."
- If you scroll over the Eds' faces on the start screen, they will lose their smiles and adopt a more serious look whenever the cursor is on them.
- In addition to the Eds, several characters cameo in the "shooting the junkpile" minigame:
- If you shoot a character at any point in a level, you will fail the level.
- The Laser Guns from "Dawn of the Eds" reappear in this game.
- Oddly, you play as Edd in Garbage Ball Shoot, yet he will occasionally appear in the balls themselves.