The Factory is an industrial complex located in Peach Creek. It is close to the Junkyard and the woods. It was first seen in "Dawn of the Eds" when The Eds rode by it before crash landing in the Junkyard. The Factory has appeared briefly in various episodes as part of the background.
It is unknown what the purpose of the factory is, although it has been confirmed that this factory is neither the Jawbreaker Factory nor the Lemon Brook Gag Factory. The electric cable lines that spawn from the factory suggest that this is where the town gets its electricity from, thus implying that the factory could be a power plant.
There's a crane equipped with a wrecking ball standing in front of the factory, as seen in "Dawn of the Eds." This may mean that the plant has some relation to the Construction Site or the junkyard.
- "Dawn of the Eds" (First appearance)
- "Urban Ed" (When Eddy is on top of the box skyscraper)
- "Once Bitten, Twice Ed" (Behind the scams)
- "An Ed in the Bush" (In the distance when nightfall occurs)
- "Postcards from the Ed" (Behind the Junkyard during the bus tour)
- "A Town Called Ed" (In the distance as the Eds are walking home from school)
- Ed, Edd n Eddy - The Mis-Edventures (In the level "Ed Marks the Spot")
|Houses||Ed and Sarah's House • Edd's House • Eddy's House • Jimmy's House • Jonny's House • Kankers' Trailer • Kevin's House • Nazz's House • The Old Abandoned House • Rolf's House|
|Residential areas||Construction Site • The Cul-de-Sac • Park n' Flush|
|Community||The Candy Store • The Factory • The Junkyard • Peach Creek Community Pool • Peach Creek Jr. High • The Playground • The Swimming Hole • The Woods • Lih's Supply Co. • The Kitchen Shop • Danny's Meat Shop • Café Fondue • Laundromat • Java Hut • The Econo Company|
|Other||The Creek • The Lane • Mountain Range • The Sewers • The Peach Orchard • The World • The Pit|