The Urban Ranger Handbook is a large handbook used by the Urban Rangers. The Rangers would not have been correctly formed if there was no handbook. It first appeared in "Ed Overboard," and contains the laws, and how a Ranger can obtain the medals and the badges. It is also used in "The Good, The Bad and The Ed." Non-Urban Rangers can be deputized into Urban Ranger-hood only if they take oath on the book (then they would have the book slammed on their hand).
- When it appeared in "The Good, The Bad and The Ed," the book is in different sizes in different scenes.
- In its first appearance, the book was brown, with a golden insignia and no print on the cover. It was later redesigned, and recolored blue, with maroon and some gold as secondary colors.
- The book in its first appearance had the "Freeing of the Fool Pewter Medallion" in it, yet it is seen perfectly closed.
- Rolf seems to have memorized it, seeing that he always remembers what badges there are and never looks in it. When he was competing with Eddy for the Hairy Chest of Resilince badge, Jimmy used it, but Jonny remembered all the tests' names, showing that Jonny knows more about the Urban Rangers than Jimmy.
- If one refuses or fails to uphold the secrecy of the Urban Rangers, they are punished by being force to face 100 smacks with a wet noodle.