Guess the cities!
UPDATE: It's over now, Xydux has guessed the cities.
Each cities in the world have their own characteristics, so read the hints first below before answer.
1. The city has the world's largest airport built by a British architect.
2. The city has the world's longest public bus rapid transit.
3. The city was a British colony until in before the 21st century.
4. The city has a famous meeting square, scramble pedestrian crossings and surrounded by numerous train stations.
5. The city has a famous theater built by a Norwegian architect in the late 1970s and was established by Queen Elizabeth (probably).
6. The city's name is the same name of the country where the city is located (next to the South China Sea)
The winner will receive a Gift on the winners Talk Page!