|Point of No Return|
|Scam by:||The Eds|
|Service:||Roller coaster for Plank|
|Profit:||$1 (Plank paid $5 for the Eds to ride with him)|
|Loss:||Money from previous rides|
|Cause of failure:||The Eds ride it instead of Plank. Eddy loses his money and Jonny gets his money back.|
|Featured in:||"Gimme Gimme Never Ed"|
The Point of No Return is a roller coaster the Eds built for Plank in the episode "Gimme Gimme Never Ed." The ride is set on the high hills of the Junkyard and works with a shopping trolley being pushed onto the track which is mostly made of doors and leftover signs. At the end of the ride there is a catapult in the form of a spring which sends the rider back up to the top. Plank was going to pay the Eds $5 if he rode with them but instead, he managed to move to the brakes and set the Eds off on their own. Eddy's money from the other rides in the episode fell back down to Jonny 2x4 and Plank when they were shot out of Edd's catapult.
- Before Eddy announced the title of the ride, it was called Requiem for a Whiplash.
- Requiem for a Whiplash is a reference to the movie "Requiem for a Dream."
- A similar type of coaster also appeared in Ed, Edd n Eddy - The Mis-Edventures in the level "Ed on Arrival," where you have to race Kevin in the construction site.
- Somehow, Plank managed to move over to the brakes and turn them off. This contributes to the mystery of Plank, in which if he is alive or not.
- When the Eds are landed from the top ramp, the wheels of the cart broke and ignite a sparks. In reality, the wheels do not ignite sparks except that the coster board is on fire.